Low 85% Autocall trigger at 11.41% PA
|Product Description||6Y Low Autocall Trigger on GS Sustain 50 Stocks|
Goldman Sachs just published a list of stocks called “GS SUSTAIN 50”, which they believe to be long-term winners .
For quality investing, GS is looking for:
- Companies and business models that are difficult to compete against e.g. Dominators, Product Differentiators and Cost & Process Leaders.
- Go on the offensive and seek underappreciated earnings power and positive financial returns momentum.
- A slice of defensive is still attractive: where a strong industry position meets falling capital intensity and strong FCF growth.Found below is a list of some of these S50 companies that GS suggests:
CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY AMAZON, NIKE, PRICELINE
CONSUMER STAPLES COLGATE, ESTEE LAUDER
FINANCIALS US BANCORP, SIGNATURE BANK
HEALTH CARE AMGEN, CERNER, EDWARDS
INDUSTRIALS ACUITY BRANDS, WABTEC
INFORMATION TECH ALPHABET, FACEBOOK, APPLE
MATERIALS ALBERMARLE, CELANASE
REAL ESTATE EQUINIX, PUBLIC STORAGE
PRODUCT DESIGN STRATEGY
- All stocks are part of GS SUSTAIN 50
- Only the underlyings with more than 50% Buy Recommendation from the rest of the street’s analysts